One is determined to taste the mythical Green Fairy but is unknown about from where to get it?”.
A lot of websites are there! Though the Internet is a great resource for finding quality Absinthe but it can confuse instead of helping a person. Here are some buying tips for finding a genuine vintage tasting Absinthe:-
– An economic way of getting the original vintage taste is to make your own Absinthe from top-quality Absinthe essences. The Absinthe Classics Essence kitfrom AbsintheKit.com only cost $29 for the preparation of 14 bottles each containing 750ml of Absinthe. The kit also have a handy measure and 14 bottle labels. The essence is distilled from traditional Absinthe herbs such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel and makes an Absinthe with a thujone content of 35mg per bottle. There is also 3 other Absinthe kits and replicas of antique Absinthe glasses and spoons available at AbsintheKit.com.
– Learn about Absintheas much as you can so you know what to look for. Websites like lafeeverte.One can get it on realabsintheonline.Visit com and absinthebuyersguide.com have got lots of information about Absinthe as well as product reviews.
– An Absinthe which has both wormwood and anise should be bought. Some Czech Absinth does not have the distinctive anise flavor as they are free from anise. One should avoid those Absinthes which do not contain wormwood as they are not real Absinthe.
– Shop around and compare prices of Absinthe. Suppliers who stock a variety of Absinthesinclude the UK company Thedrinkshop.com, absintheclassics can help a person.com and absinth24 can help a person.net.
– A person should evaluate the prices between suppliers after getting the known Absinthe brands from reputable distillers. All the famous brands are listed here.
From where a person can get Absinthe Classics?
Brands that you may want to consider are:-
– Sebor – Sebor Absinth is a Czech Absinth. Only seborabsinth sells real Sebor Absinth.com. One can try it as it is popular and reputed Czech brand.
– Buy the Jade Collection by Ted breaux. Ted Breaux created his own vintage style Absinthe after testing and studying vintage Absinthe and genuine recipes. Swiss style Absinthes and French Pernod style Absinthes are part of the Jade Collection. Watching a wonderful collection. These Absinthes are available from websites like absintheonline.com.
– La Boheme Absinthe Original is another brand of Czech Absinthe. This Absinthe is produced from a 200 year old Swiss recipe and is explained as the finest Absinthe. One can order it from originalabsinthe.com.
– La Ptite Absinthe du Val de Travers – A Swiss Absinthe distilled in Couvet, home of Absinthe, from an 1898 recipe. Being a clear La Bleue style Absinthe it is hard to get hold of. absintheclassics is also available with stock sometimes.com.
– Absinthe Clandestine is a famous Swiss La Bleue style Absinthe. This Absinthe is distilled by Claude-Alain Bugnon, a former bootleg distiller. The base of it’s preparation is traditional La Bleue recipes and traditional Absinthe herbs with alpine plants are used in it. This is provided at absintheclassics.com.
The preparation of Absinthe Roquette 1797 is based on an 18th century recipe. It is distilled in Pontarlier, France, in original 19th century alambics. This is available on many websites including absintheclassics.com.
A person can also go for the Absinthes like Doubs Mystique Carte d’Or, Absinthe Duplais, Lucid (created for the USA) and the Spanish Absenta Mari Mayans 70.
Remember to serve your Absinthe in the traditional manner, using The Ritual. To do this you need to:-
– Pour a shot of Absinthe into an Absinthe glass.
– Drip iced water over sugar cube placed on a slotted Absinthe spoon to make a solution with the alcohol. Be careful pouring, do it slowly so you get chance to see the liquor louche.
– Now one can stir and serve – delicious.
One can have fun while trying different brands or by making his own. I hope this information has answered “Where can I buy Absinthe?”.